On our last long, cold, wet, stretch home before dark, I took this photo in CA. When we were along the coast near Santa Barbara we saw many oil derricks out in the ocean in addition to these oil wells. It seems

oil is being extracted everywhere in California. Wind is harnessed too. Geothermal, hydroelectric dams, and solar. Yet somehow we still can't meet our energy needs. What if we lived a little more simply like in ....Baja....???......... Baja is one of the last frontiers. To be enjoyed while you still can.
If you drive right through the northern towns of Tijuana, Rosarito and Enseneda and you come to a more natural Baja that has great vistas and 100's of miles of interesting terrain and towns.
I can't wait to go back. Don't believe the hype about danger. I've traveled a lot and conclude that there is danger in your own neighborhood too. Use your head and be careful. Ride Safe.
This is as good a place as any to end my "BLOG From the Sea of Cortez"!
No comments:
Post a Comment